Bridge Consulting Group is an (inter) nationally oriented and distinctive consultancy firm that supports and advises its clients in the field of financial management, accounting and organization. The customers are in all possible branches, especially in SMEs. Our office is characterized by a professional approach, informal character with short lines and motivating team atmosphere.
Because of growth, within Bridge we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Fiscalist (m/f) who wants to broaden his scope with Corporate Finance.
- Independently prepare financial scans in the area of:
- Corporate income tax
- Income tax / wealth tax
- Payroll tax and social law
- Sales tax and transfer tax
- International tax legislation
- Municipal levies
- Accurate preparation of tax advice;
- Drafting tax returns;
- Contact person and expert for questions from customers in the tax area;
- Maintaining contacts with (potential) customers and business service providers.
- A completed Fiscal Economics course at HBO / WO level;
- At least three years of relevant work experience;
- Preferably experience with Corporate Finance;
- Current knowledge of tax law, legal forms and (inter-) national legislation and regulations;
- Result and customer-oriented attitude;
- Accurate and analytical abilities;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and good command of the English language in speech and writing.
Challenging and broad position within a growing organization with a lot of guidance and feedback; representative work environment; work with national and international clients; appropriate employment conditions; part-time possible.
T: + 31-73-6156010
F: + 31-73-6156011